Business Manager, Office Administrator, Human Resources Officer, Existing Business Officer, Executive Officer, Program Consultant/Coordinator, Auditor, Quality Manager, Internal Compliance Officer…
If you have experience or wish to be employed in one of these roles, this course is for you…. This course suits those already working in auditing and also those looking to career swap or return to work. Designed for busy people, you can study at your own pace and become qualified. With flexibility built in at every stage, you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future and advancing your Career.
Why complete this course with Global Training Institute?
Becoming qualified in and gaining formal education in Quality Auditing, is now considered a MUST have to gain promotions and highly sought-after positions. Qualified Quality Auditors with strong business skills are in high demand in Australia and in many other countries.
Here’s how to improve your skills in both Business and Quality Auditing and solve your Career Frustrations.
7 Most common Career Frustrations (Do any of these sound familiar?)
1. I have skills and experience in Business or Quality Audit but no formal qualifications to prove it
2. I want a new job or promotion
3. My career is not progressing as fast as I want it too
4. Work would be easier and more enjoyable if I had better business or management skills
5. I am not getting the jobs or promotions that I am applying for
6. I want to improve my skills and knowledge around business and management
7. My staff are not as proactive and productive as they should be
If you have these frustrations, then you may be just like many of our students who also felt the same way. They found that by completing their Diploma of Business and Diploma of Quality Auditing with us here at Global Training Institute, they were able to solve their frustrations and progress their careers.