In recent years, tasks that were originally thought to “belong” to the human resources department have become a part of many supervisors and managers job descriptions. Whether the majority of those important functions stays within HR at your organization, or is your responsibility as a manager, it is important that managers understand how much of their role is really about their people, as well as aspects of legislation, policy, and procedures that involve human resourcing issues.
This course will provide you with a ‘tool-kit’ of resources, templates, information and skills that will help your organisation create the policies, procedures and systems that it requires to manage many of your Human Resource functions and run your organisation or business successfully. A must for any senior staff who like to sleep at night.
As you complete your Diploma of Human Resources Management with us at Global Training Institute, you will also be developing your ‘Career Success Toolkit’, Not only that…
Once completed you will be equipped with:
- Your Diploma of Human Resources Management
- Your Career Plan (developed for the next 2 -5 years)
- Your Resume updated
- New belief in your skills and yourself
- In-depth understanding of your own personality, management, leadership and work styles
- New skills and knowledge around the subjects
- Combined with your qualification, letters after your name…
You will be well set to Solve your Frustrations and have the confidence to take the next step in your Career Success.