Directors and Managers in Operational Works Divisions in Local Government…Here’s how to finally gain your qualification in Local Government for the work that you do…
You will be working in one of the divisions listed below and generally leading your division or department.
Stand out and be ready for your next Job or Promotion in Local Government
When you complete your qualification with us not only will have
1. gained your qualification
2. gained post nominal letters to use after your name
3. learnt new skills
4. had your existing skills and experienced recognized
Discover and implement the practical strategies that will make a REAL difference to:
- Planning and Delivering Council projects on-time and in- budget
- Increase your departments productivity, performance and morale
- Have your team members doing what you want them to do
Reduce the time you need to put out ‘emergency fires’
You are typically responsible for the establishment of the site management systems, plans and policies within your division.