Improve your project management skills…
In the past few decades, organisations have discovered something incredible: the principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size.
This Project Management course will give you an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that you can use every day.
Complete this Project Management Training, and discover how to:
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Identify the importance of the PMBOK and PMI
- Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Describe the triple constraint
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
- Create key project documents, including the statement of work, project planning worksheet, and project charter
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure
- Understand the Project Management cycle including, Planning, Initiation, Executing, Monitoring, Maintaining and Controlling the project, Closing out
Project Management Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential Project Managementskills and strategies including:
- Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
- Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
- Establish and use baselines, project charter, charts,
- Monitor and maintain the project
- Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of the project
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Project Management skills is designed to benefit everyone who manages projects – large or small. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorial
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – helpful hints, tips and template
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.