6 Simple Steps
- Understand your Course, Studying with Global Training and about VET Student Loans:
Before you can apply to enrol, the Australian Government requires us to be able to provide proof that you have been given all the required information to make an informed decision about studying with us. To provide this proof please read, fill out, and agree to the conditions of the form below. You will then be taken to your enrolment form to complete.
1. Your Course: Ensure that you are comfortable and understand about the course you are applying to enrol in and that you believe you will get benefit from completing it. Read about your course and download the Course Information Flyer on the webpage for your course on www.globaltraining.edu.au. Ensure you meet the course entry requirements listed on the page. Give us a call if you have any further questions about the course on 1800 998 500.
2. Studying with Global Training Institute: To become familiar with all the policies and information regarding how studying occurs, your rights and obligations eg communication between us, issuing your qualification, withdrawals, refunds, complaints etc read the Student Handbook and student forms. The up-to-date versions will always be available to you in the website footer and in your Online Student Area. Download the 2018 Student Handbook – click here.
3. VET Student Loans: Ensure you have read and downloaded the: VET Student Loans Information Book. For all official and up-to-date information about VET Student Loans https://www.studyassist.gov.au/vet-student-loans
- Apply: Once you click the Next button on this page and you will be sent to complete the online Enrolment Form for VET Student Loans.
USI: When completing the enrollment form you will need to provide copies of the following: Unique Student identifier Number (USI), Click here to read more about USI Numbers. You can also Click here to get your USI (Takes approximately five minutes).
Citizenship Status: You will need to provide proof of you residency status, this can be: Australian or New Zealand passport; or Citizenship Certificate; or relevant information for GTI to confirm your status as an Australian Citizen or a Qualifying New Zealand Citizen or Humanitarian visa holder with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO). If you don’t have these, please fill out the form found on this page to confirm your citizenship.
When completing the Proof of Citizenship eligibility section of the form: Please provide a copy of the required documentation as specified on the Vet Student Loans Overview page.
Numeracy and Literacy: On your application form you will need to provide us with one of the following: An Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (Year 12 Certificate) OR Display competence at or above Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both Reading & Numeracy OR A certificate of qualification at level 4 or above in the Australian Qualifications Framework (Certificate IV, Diploma, or University Degree). If you can’t provide any of these you will need to complete a Free Numeracy & Literacy Test with us (We will provide this to you if needed).
Credit for Previous Study: If you are wanting Credits for any previous study, ensure that you attach your official Results Statement for that previous study with your application.
- Course Offer: We will confirm your eligibility for study in the course and any credits you have.
- Apply for VET Student Loan: You will be sent your VET Student Loans application form (eCaf form) after 2 working days of us receiving your enrolment form.
- Accept and Enrol: To accept your study place and officially enrol in your course, arrange your student fee payment. Fees can be paid by you individually either via VET Student Loan, payment plan or combination of both, or by your Employer. If paying via VET Student Loans, you will not be able to commence your course until we receive notification from you that you have completed your Ecaf VET Student Loans application.
- Enrolment Confirmation and Get Started: We will then officially enrol you in your course, send you your Confirmation of Enrolment letter, allow you access into your Online Student Area (where you will find your Training and Assessment materials) and get you started on your course with your Trainer.
If you have any questions or do not understand anything on this page please give us a call so that we can help you with your enrollment – 1800 998 500
We are looking forward to working with you very soon.
Please Note: Full Student fee prices are listed in the ‘Schedule of Fees’ (available in website footer).