You have made the right choice to join us here at GTI. Get through this paperwork bit and we will have you up and running on your course very soon.
6 Simple Steps
- Understand your Course, Studying with Global Training and about VET Student Loans:
Before you can apply to enrol, the Australian Government requires us to be able to provide proof that you have been given all the required information to make an informed decision about studying with us.
1. Your Course: Ensure that you are comfortable and understand about the course you are applying to enrol in and that you believe you will get benefit from completing it. Download the Pre-Enrolment Course Information Flyer click here. Ensure you meet the course entry requirements listed.
2. Studying with Global Training Institute: To access the policies and information regarding how studying occurs, your rights and obligations, Download the Student Handbook – click here. The up-to-date version will be available in the website footer and in your Online Student Area.
3. VET Student Loans: Ensure you have read and downloaded the: VET Student Loans Information Book. For all official and up-to-date information about VET Student Loans https://www.studyassist.gov.au/vet-student-loans
- Apply: Once you click the Next button on this page and you will be sent to complete the online Enrolment Form for VET Student Loans.
USI: When completing the enrollment form you will need to provide copies of the following: Unique Student identifier Number (USI), Click here to read more about USI Numbers. You can also Click here to get your USI (Takes approximately five minutes).
Citizenship Status: You will need to provide proof of you residency status, this can be: Australian or New Zealand passport; or Citizenship Certificate; or relevant information for GTI to confirm your status as an Australian Citizen or a Qualifying New Zealand Citizen or Humanitarian visa holder with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO). If you don’t have these, please fill out the form found on this page to confirm your citizenship.
When completing the Proof of Citizenship eligibility section of the form: Please provide a copy of the required documentation as specified on the Vet Student Loans Overview page.
Numeracy and Literacy: (Diploma and Advanced Diploma Applicants): Provide us with one of the following: A certificate of qualification at level 4 or above in the Australian Qualifications Framework (Certificate IV, Diploma, or University Degree); or an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (Year 12 Certificate); or proof of competence at or above Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both Reading & Numeracy. If you cannot provide any of these, you will just need to complete a Free Numeracy & Literacy Test with us.
Credit for Previous Study: If you are wanting Credits for any previous study, ensure that you attach your official Results Statement.
- Course Offer: We will confirm your eligibility for study in the course and any credits you have.
- Apply for VET Student Loan: You will be sent your VET Student Loans application form (eCaf form) after 2 working days of us receiving your enrolment form.
- Accept and Enrol: To accept your study place and officially enrol in your course, arrange your student fee payment. If paying via VET Student Loans, you will not be able to commence your course until we receive notification from you that you have completed your Ecaf VET Student Loans application.
- Enrolment Confirmation and Get Started: We will then get you started with your Trainer.
If you have any questions or do not understand anything on this page please give us a call – 1800 998 500
Shane and I and the whole team here at GTI are very excited for you.
We are really looking forward to getting to know you and helping you to Advance Your Career this Year.
Please Note: Full Student fee prices are listed in the ‘Schedule of Fees’ (available in website footer).