Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you’re on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you’re an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The Customer Service course will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process.
Complete this Customer Service Skills short course, and discover how to:
- Define customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
Customer Service Tactics and Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential Customer Service Skills and strategies including:
- Establishing Your Attitude
- Identifying and Addressing Customers needs
- Generating Return Business
- Turning Difficult Customers Around
- Using Body Language to Your Advantage
- In-Person Customer Service
- Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Recovering Difficult Customers
- Ten Things You Can Do To WOW Every Time
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Customer Service Skills is designed to benefit everyone in a working situation. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – helpful ints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.