Writing is a key method of communication for most people, and it’s one that many people struggle with.
This Business Writing course will give you a refresher on basic writing concepts (such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation), and an overview of the most common business documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas), giving you that extra edge in the workplace.
Complete this Business Writing Skills short course, and discover how to:
- Use common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Set a basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
- List guidelines in printing and publishing business writing.
You will gain dozens of essential business writing tips and techniques including:
- Appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Constructing Sentences, Creating Paragraphs
- Writing Meeting Agendas
- Writing E-mails
- Writing Business Letters
- Writing Proposals
- Writing Reports
- Proofreading and Finishing
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Business Writing Skills is designed to benefit everyone in the workplace. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This can be done as an online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorial
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheets – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.