Improve your administrative support skills NOW…
Administrative assistants are a key part of most office environments. They work quietly in the background, ensuring that the business runs smoothly and efficiently.
If you are a new administrative assistant you’ll learn tools that will make you that person that the office can’t live without.
If you are an experienced administrative assistant, you’ll discover new tools that will make you more efficient and valuable than ever.
Complete this online Administration training, and discover how to:
- Manage your time more effectively
- Get organized
- Prioritize your time so you can get it all done.
- Complete special tasks
- Improve your communication skills
- Deal better with your Managers
Administration Support Tactics and Techniques
You will discover dozens of Administration support core skills and strategies to help you:
- Use your resources efficiently
- Manage your time wisely and organizing others time,
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with others skillfully – negotiation, questioning
- Filing – emails and paper
- Creating to-do lists.
- Organising your workspace
- Goal setting, prioritizing
- Organising meetings, travel…
* The techniques and practices presented in this course will take time to become part of your daily work routine. However, making the commitment to consistently apply the concepts everyday is the key to changing and adopting new behaviours in a short amount of time.
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.